The first jeep ride was held on December 5th, 2020 with over 30 participating jeeps and another 30 joining in on the caravan. The ride began at Grace Church in Noblesville and continued through Hamilton county traveling past 6 of the boys favorite places. Read more about each of those favorite places below.
- Grace Church - Our home church for 10 years. The boys were involved in all church activities and in the small groups. In the front under the large cross, you will see a small white cross. This was placed by their small groups after the accident. They each wrote a message on a stone and placed it under the cross.
- Home - Our house on Glenmoore Circle where many memories will last a lifetime.
- Westfield High School - Liam’s cross country banner still hangs in the football stadium. In front of it, someone placed a tree stump so you can sit if you would like. We are unsure who brought that tree stump in but we think it was a great idea.
- MacGregor Park - This is where the boys ran xc practice every Friday. In the back, there is a Christmas tree with ornaments on it. The XC boys team placed an ornament with the boys picture in this tree. The loop is just over a mile, if you want to come back and walk it.
- Sheridan Airport - This was Liam’s happy place, he told us he wanted to hang his xc banner out here. He loved to come here and clean the planes and the hangers for flying time. He also flew in and out of this airport with his flying instructors.
- Wendy’s - The boys would run past this restaurant during practice all the time. One day Reece told his running group buddies that they should ditch practice and eat at Wendy’s. The next day he showed up with $40 to treat everyone, but they were too afraid what the coach would say if he found out! We had no idea he did this. So many of his friends wrote this on memory cards.
- Monon Elementary School - The XC course. The course goes way back to their days with WYSI XC. The boys both PR’d on this course at their time trial on 9/18/20.